Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Animation


So, I decided it would be fun to start an animation from scratch and draw each frame by hand on the computer... I was horribly wrong. It took me around 12 hours to complete the project. While creating it, I tried to make the main, and only character, have a similar personality to my own (I called him Little Nate throughout the whole project; I know, I'm weird). I also couldn't help myself from laughing at how dumb I am for finding something like this so funny, but I worked long and hard on it, and I laugh at everything. I initially wanted Little Nate to make it to the beach and jump from palm tree to palm tree, but I found it to difficult. I decided that making him a super hero and then plummeting into the ocean would be the easiest option. Well, I hope you enjoy it and find it stupid funny, like I did. Rock on Little Nate!

No comments:

Post a Comment